Parent - Deaf Child Encounter
It is always a blessed opportunity for LSGH - ANHS' Program for Deaf Learners (PDL) to meet and interact with one of our partners, the parents and guardians of our Deaf learners. This year we have blessed to have 39 of our 43 parents/guardians take part in our annual activity.
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to the following groups and individuals for their significant and generous contribution to the PDL's annual Parent – Deaf Child Encounter held last August 22, 2016 at the CAC Hall.
- Br. Victor A Franco, FSC at sa lahat ng La Salle Brothers
- To all ANHS Administrators headed by Mrs. Agnes C. Alonsozana Mrs. Geberlie M. Roesch (Registrar), to all our coordinators.
- to the members of the faculty and the homeroom advisers for continuously guiding our Deaf learners
- To our Sign Language Interpreters who prepared and lead our Deaf learners
- To the support staff who assisted the preparations especially Miss Badeth, Sir Edward, Miss Badeth and Sir Mark.
- To our resource speaker and facilitator, Counselor for the Deaf Miss Rosario Rachelle S. Tasiatco, and Miss Rhea N. Namol.
- To the members of the Deaf Buddy Club headed by Miss Rhea M. Namol
- To all our Deaf students and Deaf Leaders for August
- Most of all to our deaf parents and guardians
Marami pong salamat! Pagpalain nawa kayo ng Panginoon. Animo La Salle!
|Miss Avelina Garduque, this year's master ceremony.|
|Miss Agnes Alonsozana, ANHS Principal,sharing her message to our parents and guardians.|
|Registration facilitated by the members of the Deaf Buddy Club and Deaf Leaders of August before the activity.|
|One of our Grade 9 Deaf students, Jeffrey B. Sarenas, sharing his experiences as Deaf child with a Deaf parent.|